Terms of Usage
1.1. This agreement is between you ( ‘You’ or ‘Your’ in this agreement) and Ink Labs Foundation Ltd. (‘Ink’ in this agreement). INK Wallet is a blockchain tool provided by Ink, including Web-Pages and Mobile Applications. You acknowledge that any use of INK Wallet is subject to these Terms of Service.
1.2. It's Your own responsibility to read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use INK Wallet.
2. Definitions and Services offered
INK Wallet is a way in which users could access and transfer ownership of some crypto assets in Qtum blockchain, including QTUM, INK coins and IP tokens defined by Ink. You should only use Ink wallet if You are familiar with blockchain and crypto assets. Ink highly recommend learning the basics of the specific crypto asset that You plan on using Ink wallet before You start. Belows are some critical (but not all) informations You should know.
2.1. You Own Your Private Keys
Ink does not store user’s wallet files, mnemonics, or passwords ("Private Information"). It is very important that You backup Private Information. If You lose Your Private Information then it will not be possible for Ink to recover it for You and You may lose access to Your crypto assets. If You do not understand the above paragraph then we strictly recommend that You learn more about crypto assets before using INK Wallet.
The only authentic record of crypto asset transactions is the Qtum blockchain. The INK Wallet provides functionality that allows You to send crypto transfer instructions. Ink does not guarantee that transactions You perform using INK Wallet shall be stored in Qtum blockchain. You must ensure that Your transactions conform to the applicable rules of Qtum. There are transaction fees (e.g. mining fees) associated with Your transactions that are required by Qtum system. INK Wallet shall not be responsible for any losses You incur due to transaction fees or losses that occur due to incorrectly set transaction fees (i.e. too low or high). Ink does not have access to Your transactions (or anyone else's).
2.3. No Control Over Blockchains
Ink does not have any control over any of the crypto asset that INK Wallet allows You to use.
3. User Obligations
• be of the age of majority in Your local jurisdiction; and,
• be responsible for Your own crypto asset; and,
• backup/write down Your Private Information and keep it private; and,
• carefully guard Your mnemonics and wallet files in case of using INK Wallet and,
• ensure that Your device(s) are fully updated and do not contain viruses, malware or otherwise malicious software.
You shall not:
• deposit crypto asset into addresses that are not supported by INK Wallet; or,
• use INK Wallet in a manner likely to infer with other users or blockchain nodes (e.g. excessive API calls or network spam); or,
• use INK Wallet in a manner contrary to Your local laws.
4. Limited Intellectual Property License
This agreement licenses Ink services to You on a personal, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable, worldwide-basis, for the purpose of managing crypto assets. You are not permitted to re-distribute any of Ink’s services, modify any code or use any Ink content, including images and text, as part of any other software or project of any kind. For partnership inquiries please contact us.
5. Specifically Disclaimed Risks
Using crypto asset software necessarily entails many risks. Ink specifically disclaims and shall have no liability to You for the following risks:
• operating system failures (mobile or desktop); and,
• poor interactions between Your hardware, software, and INK Wallet; and,
• cloud backup software (e.g. certain Android distributions) may upload your private information to third party services; and,
• malware, viruses or other malicious software on Your device that is able to take control of or interfere with INK Wallet; and,
• communication delays between Your INK Wallet and a node or relay service for a crypto asset.
6. No Warranty
INK Wallet is provided to You at no cost, "as-is " and without any warranty whatsoever, to the maximum extent permissible by law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, does not warrant that INK Wallet is fit for Your purpose, even if You have previously provided notice of Your intended purpose, and does not warrant that INK Wallet will operate in a bug-free manner.
7. Limitation of Liability
Ink's liability to You shall not, under any circumstances, exceed the greater of USD 50.
You agree to indemnify Ink against any claims, damages, losses or legal fees incurred due to Your use (or misuse) of INK Wallet.
No action or inaction on the part of Ink shall be considered a waiver of any right or obligation by INK Wallet.
This agreement may be amended by Ink by providing You with 30 days notice of any proposed change. If You do not agree to the amended terms then Your sole remedy shall be to cease using INK Wallet.
You may not assign this agreement. Ink may assign this agreement to 11 days notice.
12. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
13. Entire Agreement
This is the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any other agreement.